Creating Bootable pendrive without using any software is much fun .A pendrive can be created without using any software .Window provide a inbuild functionality as "DiskPart"for creating a bootable or foormatting a pen Drive .
If you cant to create a bootable through software then click on link below .
Here are some steps to create a Bootable though CMD .
- Insert your USB flash drive to your on computer.
- Now run Command Prompt(CMD) as administrator. For this press "ctrl+r" and type cmd and hit "Enter" .
- Type on cmd 'diskpart' without any qoutes and hit Enter button .Then DISKPART application will run.
- Type 'list disk ' to see active disk on your pc and click 'enter' .As result you will see active device in form of disk . Disk 0 shows your hard drive and disk 1 for your USB with its size .
- Type 'select disk 1' and hit 'enter' .
- Type 'clean ' to format and press 'enter'.
- Type 'create partition primary' and press 'enter'
- Type 'select disk 1' to determine that disk 1 would be processed in the next step then hit Enter.
- Type 'clean' and hit Enter to remove all of data in the drive. Type 'clean' and hit Enter to remove all of data in the drive.
- Type 'Select partition 1' and press 'enter'.
- Type 'active ' and press enter.
- Type 'format fs=ntfs quick' and press 'Enter' for formatting current partition as NTFS file system quickly.
- Type 'exit' and press 'Enter ' to leave diskpart
All steps shown through Image .